Declaration

October 6, 2014


Dear School of Applied Tinkering,
I, Julian Hayes, am proposing a final arc project on photography to draw my dream house and do a timelapse on a graph paper or draft paper. This relates to our photography arc because I will need to do a timelapse of my technical drawing. A time lapse is a series of photos in a fast video so you can see the progress of something very quickly. This is interesting to me because the timelapse will show the progress of each line that I draw. I think making the drawing will make me become better at doing architecture because I want to be an architect when I grow up.  
At the end of this project, I will have a timelapse of my technical drawing. Time-permitting, I would like to then create a digital dream house on my computer.
In order to accomplish this, I will spend two weeks in Brightworks drawing my dream house and I will also take a picture every time I draw a line on the paper. I request $20 to fund this project, as I will need to purchase drafting paper. The rest of the materials are already available, including a pencil, camera, tripod, computer, and time lapse editing software for the materials.

I am excited to do this project because I will learn more about architecture. I know about the door symbol on drawings and my Grandpa and Alison think I have a potential to be an architect, This project will let me learn more about architecture, photography, and time lapse.

Signed,



____________________________________
Project Designer, Julian Hayes


____________________________________
Collaborator, Amanda Oberski


____________________________________
Director, Ellen Hathaway


____________________________________

Education Architect, Gever Tulley