Photography Arc

What I like about Photography

I like taking pictures with my mum's camera and I like that the camera can freeze time. You can see what places looked like one hundred years ago, or how people looked when they were younger. I also really like looking at pictures of me when I was little and of my mum.

What I already know about Photography/Cameras

I know how a DSLR camera works and you can see my slideshow here: https://docs.google.com/a/sfbrightworks.org/presentation/d/1_Uyyijrh_bHnPcuTNosAZha_bCpThSasNuxjPZZfgmA/edit?usp=sharing

There are 3 mirrors in the camera and all the mirrors are on a 45 degree angle.












What I want to learn about Photography

I want to learn more about how the camera works inside and how the photos get saved in the camera digitally because there's no film anymore. I also want to learn how to take more artistic photos, then I can even print some and put them on the walls at home in frames.